Thursday

March 30

1. Jayne filling up a sippy cup for Ryder and waiting by the door for him to come over. She talks about him all day long. 2. I checked out Abbie from school 30 minutes early so that she could stay with Jayne while she was asleep and I could go to EM's track meet. 3. Watching Em run. She took 2nd on her 4x1 to the 9th grade team, and then 4th in her 400 and 3rd in her 200. She was disappointed but I was still proud of her. If she just wouldn't get so nervous. 4. Dick Harmon speaking to the boys about Jimmer at Pack Meeting. Max loved it! I love Jayne saying Jimmo Jimmo over and over again while he was talking. 5. Jason helped put bars in the Cooks house all night and Emilee helped clean their house. Glen is in the hospital and my heart so goes out to that family. 6. Jason stayed up late making Abbie her simple machine ( a make shift well that he painted red)and then worked on getting our computer working until 1:30 AM. I helped Max make his book report poster. I am looking forward to a break in homework, hurry up Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment