Wednesday

March 22

1. So many hugs and kisses from my kids telling me that they are glad I am home. Lucy drew me 25 pictures this morning.
2. Emilee got herself up this morning at 4 a.m. and left to the temple at 4:30 to do baptisms for the dead. I am so proud of her for being so responsible!!!!
3. Taking dinner to McSpadden's. Marlee is in the hospital. Hope she gets better quick.
4. Having the "Missionary's" over for dinner for Missionary month. Max wrote a welcome to Alabama sign on the table that was so cute.
5. Bryston DeLeuw is such a cute kid. I so want for him to stay here, get baptized, and go on a mission.
6. They taught our kids the plan of salvation. We are so lucky that we have that knowledge!
7. Lucy being completely in love with the Jaxon and Bryston and laughed hysterically and showed off the whole night.
8. Raspberry Bread Pudding.
9. Jason cleaned up the whole kitchen and told me to not come in and help.

No comments:

Post a Comment