Tuesday

February 28

1. Mom and Dad have been married for 39 Years today. I love them. My mom has always been the best example to me of being a great wife. I hope Jason and I can have 39 happy years of marriage.
2. I spent a full day with Max. Last night while Jason and I were in bed I told him how grateful I was for healthy kids. I was telling him that no one had really been sick this winter and what a blessing it was. Of course he responded "knock on wood." I didn't and Max came in my room early this morning crying with a fever. We had a fun day together anyhow. I rented Megamind, helped him with homework, and watched him shoot baskets for a bit. I LOVE that kid.
3. Brooke H. brought over yummy red velvet cupcakes to tell me thank you for breakfast on Saturday. She is always so thoughtful!
4. I LOVE Jason! He came home from work, took one look at me and told me to lay down and then he rubbed my back. We all went to his first tournament game tonight and he was awesome. No one can stop him underneath.
5. Going with Emilee to pick out new track shoes. She says they are "sick". Track tryouts are tomorrow and my fingers are crossed. She needs something to love and keep her busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment