Thursday

March 16

1. Taking Emilee over to her friends at 6 AM so that she could kidnap one of her friends for her birthday and take her to breakfast. She was so excited and up at the break of dawn getting ready. I'm grateful she has so many friends.
2. Making deviled eggs early in the morning for our Relief Society Tea tonight. Who eats those things? Yuck! My house hasn't smelled the same.
3. I got brave and called Mrs Howell and didn't go help in Lucy's class today. She was home sick again and I couldn't get there.
4. Our Relief Society Service Groups. I loved listening to all the things our ward did to serve this past month. The Red Velvet cake balls were delicious and I thought the night was a success. I love our Bishop! I admire him in so many ways!
5. Jason stayed home with the kids and made spaghetti for dinner. Then he decided to make St. Patrick's day cupcakes with the kids. He had to go to Walmart twice for ingredients he needed. I came home to happy kids, a clean kitchen and yummy cupcakes. I love you Jay!

No comments:

Post a Comment