Tuesday

March 7

1. More quite time with Jayne laying on my chest. I love that she asks me to take a nap by her.
2. A clean laundry room.
3. After some serious hesitation, Jason said yes to Max signing up for BYU's basketball camp. I'm excited for him. Now he better get busy earning his money.
4. Jason had a rough game tonight! He couldn't get a shot to drop for ANYTHING! I could see how frustrated he was but he kept trying. With 1 second to go, the teams were tied up. The ball came to Jason and he threw up the last shot it and it finally went it. I loved his expression!
5. We made it home safe tonight. After Max's late night game in Springville the roads were icy and I was scared to death. I think I said 5 prayers between the ride to and from. I love nights with my whole family!

No comments:

Post a Comment