Saturday

March 5

1. A day without any games. It felt weird.
2. A clean garage! Thank you Jason.
3. A massage and an adjustment. I didn't even know that I was scheduled for a massage but it sure was nice.
4. Outback and Coldstone with Carters. Texting Kirstin.
5. Jayne and her big girl panties. She refuses to wear diapers anymore but can't figure out how to use the bathroom either. We have had many accidents. Tonight I came home to Jayne completely naked hanging out with Max. I'm so lucky to have kid who take care of each other.
6. Going to take a blanket and meals to Glen. Heaven please help that family!! Life is so not fair.
7. Abbie has been to 3 parties in 24 hours. I love to see her with all of her friends. Tonight she looked so cute all "blinged" up for her party tonight. I'm glad she is happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment