Tuesday

March 14

1. I still haven't had the flu. This time I am knocking on wood. Please let me make it through this week healthy! Mom I am praying for you!
2. It is now Lucy's turn to be sick. She is a pretty good trooper when she is sick.
3. No school today. We had a slow start . We brought the "Teach me how to Jimmer" song and had it playing all morning as we got our jobs done.
4. Gewondjan's let us use their Gym down stairs to film Emilee's Spanish movie. It was fun to watch her and her friends. I'm glad that it's done!
5. KC for doctoring Abbie's thumb. Abbie was taking a RS paper to her for me and when she got out of the car she smashed her thumb in the car door. She yanked it out and pulled the skin right off her thumb as well as probably broke it. It is purple, bruised, and very swollen.
6. A perfect night to remember. Max's game, a special family dinner at Sakura, I will never forget how much the kids loved every second of it, coldstone, and a great FHE lesson about pride from Jason. I love my family! I love Jason... he is the best dad!
7. Running into Steve VanBuren.

No comments:

Post a Comment