Thursday

March 2

1. Good Doctors to help my kids when they are sick.
2. Laurie for giving Max samples of the Tamaflu to help him feel better!
3. Another day spent with my toad. We went to 5 guys for lunch with Jason and then of course to the Provo Bakery after. It's not good to have lunch with Jason because I end up eating way to much!
4. I made it out of the mall with Ryder and Jayne. I have told Jason several times lately that I wish Jayne had a twin brother. I think the Lord showed me today why he only sent me one. I took them both to the mall to play on the tree while Jeanette was helping at the school. Ryder took off clear to the other end of the mall and after I grabbed Jayne and tried to chase him I couldn't catch him. By the time I finally caught him at the other end I had completely peed my pants.
5. I went to the Chiropractor and I think he is going to be able to help me.
6. Missionary Month has started and tonight we went with Emilee to the MTC night. She got her call to Ecuador. I hope this will be a good experience for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment