Friday

March 31


  1. My first born daughter turned 13 today. She is officially a teenager, even though she has acted like one for years now. I love her and am so glad that she is mine!

  2. Her friends came over early this morning and kidnapped her for breakfast. I turned off her alarm so she wouldn't be awake when they got her. She left to school in her pj's with no make up. I am so glad she has so many cute friends.

  3. Our annual dinner at the Olive Garden. I think its the only time we go there and she loves it.

  4. Fun to see Grandma and Grandpa Miller!

  5. Going to watch Max's scrimmage for a minute at PG High.

  6. Getting a free piece of Magelbys Cake for Em because I was one minute past closing time and they wouldn't let me buy a cake. We put a candle in and sang to her.

  7. Jenny for bringing Emilee some cute earrings and chocolates.

  8. Early morning donuts from my mom and her smiling face to hug and listen to all of my kids tell them everything they can possibly think of. Abbie got another 100% on her spelling test because of her help.

  9. Texting with Jason about all the memories of what happened 13 years ago today.

  10. Shauna for taking a card and some socks over to Emilee today at school.

  11. Jayne saying, "Not Emme's birthday, Jaynie's birthday!!!!!" We put a candle in a donut for her and sang 50 times to her so she could blow it out. Anytime someone would say happy birthday to Em, she would get so mad and let them know it was HER birthday!

  12. Going down to see Abbie's simple machine on display down at the school. She was proud!

  13. Playing with Jayne on the playground in the most perfect spring weather!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment