Tuesday

March 28

1. Crazy Hair Day!!! This is as big as Halloween at our house. My kids have been counting down the days. We pulled out the red gel that we've had for 10 years, the black spray paint, and some pipe cleaners and went to town. They were all so happy. Max debated weather to put a U crossed out on his head and then last minute changed it because he didn't want Miss Bybee to think he was "negative." My tub is completely red tonight after of their baths. 2. Minimal day so I went to lunch with Christy while Emilee and her friends stayed with Jayne. Wow is she an example of a strong women. I need to stay close to her. 3. That I am happily married to a man who loves and respects me. 4. Family Skate Night. Wow is it always a circus! The kids had the time of their lives with their friends. I loved sitting with Jayne and giving her 200 kisses. Then we would hold hands and run around the rink pretending to skate. We took a car LOAD of kids and stopped at Taco Amigo after for ice cream cones. 5. Watching Emilee and Dillon snowball, and Abbie telling me that she was "this close" to getting asked my Jo Jo. If only she had stood in the right spot, she was sure he would have. Thank Heaven's Dillon asked her to snowball too! I think I heard about Jo Jo for at least one hour after it was all over.

No comments:

Post a Comment