Thursday

April 27



  1. Making gumball necklaces all day and night for the yw auction.


  2. Going to watch Emilee run at Alpine Days. Her 4x100 team ROCKED their race and took first place! I was so nervous for her and so proud of her. Of course I cried.


  3. Lucy and Jayne ate hot dogs and nachos and ran up and down the hills. Lucy, Sophie, & Millie had the cutest cheers they made up.


  4. The rat race tonight. Running from the meet, to pick up dance girls, over to pack meeting, baseball, Abbie's track, and the hours of homework.


  5. Getting all the book reports done for April. I hate book reports. Jason started helping Abbie with her cereal box report and then after losing ALL patients I had to take over and finish it. Whew!

  6. The story of Arturo trimming all the trees at Riverwoods instead the trees at our house. He is just like Amillia Bedillia- honestly! I will never forget this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment