Friday

April 7


  1. Em is better and back to school.

  2. Mom stopped by again early and did spelling in the car with Abbie.

  3. The movie Tangled has been our saving grace. I think we have watched 20 times through this week. Jayne is still so sick so we just hang out and watch it over and over. Today she threw up all over my hair. I swear she gets sicker with each passing day.

  4. I am so GRATEFUL that I get to stay home and take care of my kids when they are sick. I wouldn't want anyone else to do it but me! Today while I was laying by her, she said all on her own, "Mom, I love you!" I LOVE HER!

  5. Getting a break from being in the house and going down to watch Max and Jason practice baseball down at Orem High.

  6. My turkey wraps for lunch that I look forward to every day.

  7. Yummy Tomato Basil Soup with Toasted baguettes for dinner tonight. It hit the spot for everyone tonight. I made it double batch and it was gone in minutes.

  8. Kelly and Heath are in town and I can't wait to see them. Kelly's texts had me laughing so hard and brightened my day.

  9. Abbie and Lucy surprised me and made me toast and a half gratefruit this morning for breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment