Friday

April 6


  1. Emilee wanted to take her math test before school today because she was getting checked out early for her track meet. I went down stairs to make sure she was up and found her on the bathroom floor so sick. She was devastated about missing her track meet. So she spent the day in my bed sleeping it off and I hope she will feel better tomorrow.

  2. Jayne is of course sick again too. She threw up a couple of times last night and 200 times today. She doesn't understand that when she eats or drinks something it will just come back up. She keeps sticking her head under the tub faucet to get a drink because she is so thirsty. I have spent a good portion of my day holding her, changing sheets, diapers, & cleaning up puke.

  3. I made salt dough for the Lucy and Jayne to play with this morning.

  4. Heather brought me down a bottle of herbal pills.

  5. I'm grateful that I feel good and can take care of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment