Monday

April 11


  1. The kids and I got up and got the house all clean. I told them that we might go to St. George so they all helped out with a a smile and got all packed.

  2. I booked rooms to go to Disneyland. I am SOOO excited!!!! I can't wait to be with my kids and Jason for a whole week!

  3. Sitting next to Jason in the car on the way to Vegas. I was feeling so sick, but once I could relax and be next to him, I felt better.

  4. The kids were asleep in the car as we passed St. George. So when they woke up in Vegas they were so confused. Emilee was saying, St. George has gotten so much bigger since we were last here, it looks like Los Vegas. Abbie was so disappointed and said, "I hate this place, it stinks and the people are scary. I want to go back to St. George!"

  5. We woke up the kids and went to the Belagio at midnight and watched the fountains. Then we walked across the street to the Sugar Factory and everyone got a treat. We had the yummiest ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment