Monday

April 8


  1. 1 Shauna! She brightened my day by stopping by out of the blue with lunch for me from Kneaders. If she only knew how much that meant to me. I was feeling down and so trapped in the house and just seeing her and knowing that she was thinking of me made my day. She also took my carpool to kindergarten for me. She is one of the most thoughtful people I have ever known.

  2. I thought that maybe Jayne would like to go for a drive in the car to get out for a minute. We were gone for 3 minutes and she was begging for a nap in her bed. The minute I turned around and got her home she threw up everywhere. I can't figure out why her little body can't fight this flu off like the rest of my kids.

  3. Heather called and invited us to go out to Happy Sumo with them. We put Jayne to sleep and Abbie stayed with her. The minute I got home I went to get Jayne from Abbie and she threw up all over Abbie's hair and everything.

  4. Darrin took my girls for ice cream for Marlee's birthday. We bathed Abbie fast and out they ran.

  5. It is the start of Spring Break.

No comments:

Post a Comment