Thursday

April 22


  1. Enduring last night. Jayne didn't sleep a wink because Jason gave her some "healthy" drink that Ray brought over to us. It turned out to be some green tea something and she wigged out all night. She screamed "medicine" all night and when we would ask her what hurt she would say "my body". The worst part was that I took 2 NyQuil pills before bed because I have this head cold and didn't sleep last night. So I felt drunk and so out of it while she was going crazy.

  2. I drove up to Thanksgiving Pointe to see Emilee's Natural Curiosity project and was just a few minutes to late because I had to drive Lucy's kindergarten carpool and missed it. I felt bad.

  3. Watching Emilee kick butt in the 800 at her track race. She was so nervous but did awesome!!!! She also won both of her relays.

  4. Going to dinner at Ruby River. Heather bats her eyes and gets us a table with no wait.

  5. Going to bed early after not sleeping for 24 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment