Monday

April 1


  1. Isabelle calling Abbie and telling her that school has been cancelled because of the beautiful weather. She believed it.

  2. Breakfast and scriptures with the Heim kids today. I'm glad Wendy called me, She is always helping me!

  3. Watching the craziness behind our house. Two life flights landed on my street just outside my garage. The road was blocked off, cops and ambulances, and a million search and rescue people were up on the mountain behind us. Now if I just new what was going on. Jayne is still talking about the helicopters. All the craziness kinda scared her.

  4. The most beautiful weather of the year!!!! Just perfect for Emilee's party.

  5. Em had 20 friends, both boys and girls over for her 13th Birthday Party. She came home from school with half of the party and I was just a little MAD. The party didn't start until 6 but she brought home a group of kids at 2:30. Jason came home early to help me, and then he was in charge of the night. They had a BBQ, relay races, scavenger hunt, & night games. I think Emilee had a great time. It was a cute group of kids. It was fun to watch Jason as the Chaperon. He wanted everyone gone by 9:00PM but Em wasn't having it. At 10:00 He started kicking people out! Not only did we have all of Emilee's friends, but Abbie, Lucy & Max had all of their friends over too. We were glad when it was over!

No comments:

Post a Comment