Monday

April 3


  1. Sleeping in a little. No meetings!!!!

  2. Staying in our pajamas all day and laying in our bed with all of our kids watching Conference.

  3. Jason BBQ yummy turkey breasts for lunch.

  4. Elder Scotts and Elder Hollands Talks.

  5. Teresa's yummy berry shortcake and chocolate cookies.

  6. Watching the Tourist as a family in the basement.

  7. We put the log bed up in Jayne's room and took down the crib. We have had the crib up for 13 years. It made me sad to think that, that phase is past. We looked at our kids baby pictures today and of course I cried. I don't know why I am so emotional and fragile lately. Time is flying by and I don't like it. I don't want Em to be a teenager, and I don't want Jayne to grow up one more day. This life is interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment