Tuesday

April 15


  1. A great Father in Law who reminds me of my husband in a lot of ways and my Grandma B. who I love and admire so much.

  2. Back to Disney for day 3. It was so hot that we had to take a mid day break and head back to the pool to swim.

  3. Later that night we came back to get as much in as we could. Everyone got to pick their favorite rides. Jayne was finally starting to warm up to everything.

  4. Watching the firework show right in front of the Castle. Jayne was mesmerized! Max got lost for a second but luckily we found him.

  5. Then we headed over to watch the Fantasmic show, another one of my favorites, and then hit some late night rides with just us. It was my favorite night! The kids were exhausted but Jason and I were loving every second. We went on the Jungle Safari in the dark which Jayne loved, and then one last ride on pirates. Jayne told the pirates "Give me back my babas!" (The pirates always take the kids bottles when it's time to get rid of them.)

No comments:

Post a Comment