Saturday

May 27

1. Lucy and Jayne got to go to school with Emilee today for her preschool class. Em was a little nervous about all the responsibility of the whole activity. She also took Meagan, Brooklyn, & Sophie.
2. The kids end of school awards assembly. Abbie got "Positively Positive". And Max, "The best all around boy." I was a proud mother!
3. Watching Max at his Utah program. He had a speaking part and sang a million songs. He never cracked a smile once and kept his serious face on the whole time. He had a hard time doing all the actions all with it. His hands didn't really ever move with the rest of the kids.
4. Lucy got to go on a Lady Bug picnic with her kindergarten to the park. We didn't have a drink to put with her lunch so I sent her with a coke zero. I'm sure her teacher & other parents were concerned.
5. My mom and Grandma B stopped by for a minute. It made my day! We sat on the porch for a few minutes and talked. Mom brought over rice krispy squares and a dinosaur summer kindness challenge for my kids. They will love it!
6. Sushi with Jason
7. Movie tickets in the mail from Bret.
8. I LOVE this time of year!!!!
9. My computer is fixed. Thanks Chris!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment