Friday

May 18th - 26th

* My computer has been getting fixed so I haven't been keeping up on my journal. Here is a few of my favorite highlights of the past week and a half.
1. Because of the crazy weather, fathers and sons got cancelled. Jason and Max still went up to the cabin with some of their friends and had their own fun fathers and sons outing. Dinner at a Mexican restaurant in Heber, and then playing a BS dice game all night.
2. I have 4 of the cutest daughters to a have a girls night out with! We ate at the Pizza Factory, always my girls pick. Then went to the mall to shop. Jayne was difficult, surprised? Em had a breakdown in the dressing room because I am the strictest mom in the whole world about her clothes. "Why can't I just let her dress like everyone else?" Then we went out to McKinsey Warner's wedding reception, took a million pictures in the photo booths, and then ended the night back at our house watching Justin Beibir's "Never Say Never!" I caught the Beiber Fever!
3. Early morning soccer games. Jason and Max got home and rode the motorcycle over together.
4. Planting flowers and working in the yard all Saturday. Jason has it looking nice.
5. Jason insists that I am with him where ever he is. While he is working on the sprinklers in the yard, he makes me bring out a blanket and lay by him while he works. The sun felt so good!
6. He insisted that I go on the motorcycle behind him to sprinkler world to get a part. When they were out of what he needed, he headed to Springville to their other store. By back and butt couldn't handle going that far so I jumped off and started walking home. I hit a few stores and tried on some clothes and enjoyed myself for a bit all alone. When he came back I was only a few stores from where he dropped me off.
7. The India Palace for dinner with just Jason. I am so glad that we both LOVE that place so much!!
8. Jayne woke up with her usual Saturday Night fever. Does her body just try to get out of church? I wasn't planning on taking her and then Jason came home at 10:40 to pick us up and saw me in my pj's. Somehow he talked me into throwing on a skirt and going anyway. Then of course Jason ended up taking her home towards the end of Priesthood.
9. The yummiest bbq rib dinner out in our yard!
10. Jason and I visiting Linda C and her dog Lewy.
11. Making Brigham Young's buttermilk donuts for Max's Utah report.
12. The Heims for always being the best neighbors. We used their computer until 10:30 finishing up his report.
13. Going to watch Max give his Brigham Young report. He stood up their tall and confident and did a great job.
14. Lucy got strep and was sicker than I have ever seen her. Thank heavens for Dr. Kendall and antibiotics. She called in a prescription for Emilee and Jayne too.
15. Jason made it to Abbie's track meet while I was at the doctors.
16. Abbie's softball season has begun. She looks so cute out there in the field. Everything comes easy to that girl.
17. Emilee tried out for the AAA girls soccer league. She didn't' think it was going to be as hard as it was. Emilee made Jason go talk to the coach.
18. Abbie singing twinkle twinkle little star with her mouth closed at her class talent show. I love her!
19. Max playing on the Running Utes team at the factory. He completely blows me away every time I watch him play. That kid is amazing at basketball!!!
20. Me and Abbie making homemade oreo's to take to her readathon day. She was so excited.
21. Having Lucy home from school for a couple of days so we went for a walk, fed the horses, and played at the park forever. We played, Mother May I, Simon Says, Red Light Green Light, What Time is it, and then had races. Seriously she beat me every time.
22. Abbie telling me, "Don't worry about coming to my game, go to Max's it is more important." And I couldn't tell she was being sincere. Of course I went to half of hers and the other half of Max's.
23. Jayne singing "Baby, Baby, Baby, Oh!!!" during the Home teachers and she wouldn't stop.
24. Helping Emilee study for her Spanish final. And it is a GOOD thing I did.
25. Abbie's BIG sunglasses she word to meet her pen pal at the park. She couldn't stop telling me how cute she was.
26. Max playing against a full girls team at the factory, and they just about lost. Max was NOT having it and took matters into his own hands. I think he had over 20 points and made a million free throws in a row to win. After he told me that number 12 was cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment