Wednesday

May 17

1. Watching Jayne play at the tree house at the mall.
2. Going with Emilee to Sean Moon's communication class. Learning that I am a terrible listener with my kids and give way to much advice. I really admire Sean in so many ways.
3. Taking Bread over to Tammy. I don't' know how one family can have it so rough.
4. Emilee got up this morning at 4 AM and went to the temple to do baptisms. I am so proud of her!
5. Talking to my mom tonight. Wish we lived closer so we could all help them with their fields. They had their first baby horse.
6. Having more energy to get stuff done.
7. BBQ Salmon for dinner
8. Sneaking in a reading Emilee's poem about the tulip festival on the computer. WOW! Who knew she could write like that?
9. Lucy breaking it to me that she spilled her malt on the french's carpet. AHHH! Doesn't surprise me a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment