Friday

May 12

1. Making homemade strawberry jam and filling my freezers. Nothing better than a pb&j with fresh homemade jam.
2. Colett for sharing her karo syrup.
3. Beautiful weather for baseball games. Jayne played in the drinking founting and dirt and was covered head to toe. But she was happy.
4. Lunch for Coletts birthday at Mollys. I love to catch up on everyones life. Talking to Colett about getting old, maybe that is all it is.. old age? Jayne was a bit difficult but Ryder shared his trucks.
5. Going to the Addiction workshop put on by LDS Family Services. Time on my own to think and leaving Jason home to finish bbqing dinner and handle the kids for the night. When I got home an hour and a half later, the kitchen was clean, he had gone to home depot, bought some bushes and planted them, worked in the yard, and gave the neighbor boys buzzes out in the garage that wanted them.
6. I am thankful that I don't have to deal with those hard addictions in my family right now, and HOPEFULLY ever!
7. I love warm nights when all the kids are out playing.
8. Watching Emilee, Maddy & Sabe make their Spanish music video of La Bamba. Jr. was the camera man.
9. Fresh Strawberry Shakes.
10. My mom came by this morning even when Abbie didn't have spelling words. They look forward to a early morning visit from Grandma.

No comments:

Post a Comment