Monday

May 8

1. A 6:00 AM walk up call as I got served french toast in bed by Lucy and Abbie. Who knew they knew how to make french toast. I was SO tired, I tried my best to sit up and eat. After a few bites I had to save the rest for later and went back to sleep for a little bit.
2. Jason didn't have his early morning meetings.
3. Jayne loves nursery!
4. The young men who sang Army's of Helman and had me crying.
5. Mari Carmen for substituting RS for me today!
6. A yummy mothers day dinner at Millers. Paul's cheesecake recipe.
7. Going to the Clarks to see my mom. My dad seemed so a happy and he tickled my back for an hour.
8. Memories of living on Grandview hill and a drive by my old houses.
9. Being raised by the BEST Mom in the whole world! (Seriously) I think about her and the kind of mom she was to me every day as I am trying to raise my own kids. I am so lucky to have her for my example!
10. All of the notes, hugs and kisses that I got all day from my kids. My greatest blessing in my life is being a mom! I love my 5 kids so much and feel so lucky to get to raise them!

No comments:

Post a Comment