Friday

May 13

1. Finally the Conference Issue of the Ensign came. I have been waiting.
2. French toast with fresh strawberries, raspberries, & blueberries for breakfast.
3. Lucy got to ride the bus to BYU to see the Suesical today. Abbie telling her to make sure to NOT sit by the window because it hurts your head as you bounce around in the bus.
4. Helping in Abbie's class party today. Abbie was so cute to Jayne and loved having her there. I have been lucky enough to have Miss Mather for all 3 of my kids so far.
5. Taking Emilee and her friends to Walkers for icees after school.
6. Jason took Jayne and Max on his motorcycle to baseball practice. After I got everyone settled I went down. It was HOT! It felt good and I loved sitting by Jayne in the grass.
7. Dinner and a movie with the Yarro's to celebrate the double birthday. We were a little late, but better late than never. Mi Ranchito and then we hustled over to see Hanna. It was the strangest movie.
8. Max got a trophy at school for being the top 3 students to score the highest on his testing. Then I watched him play basketball outside for Fun Friday and couldn't believe him. He is constantly amazing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment