Thursday

May 4

1. Jason!!!!! I love May 4th because we get to show Jason all day how much we love him.
This morning we had the house all decorated and made cinnamon rolls for breakfast.
2. I got some new clothes for Jason's birthday. All he wanted for his birthday was for me to get something new, and I knew he was Serious. So I took him up on it and got me a few new things and wrapped it up for him.
3. I went with Emilee on a field trip to the tulip festival at Thanksgiving Pointe. It was fun! Jayne was happy to be out, the flowers were beautiful, and best of all I got to see Emilee in her junior high element. She is a cute girl and I love her.
4. All 3 of Emilee's teachers told me how much they LOVE her. They all said the nicest things about her and what a cute girl and great student she was. Mrs. Jones said that out of all of her students Em was her very favorite. It made me proud. Every mom needs to hear that every so often.
5. Max's first Dodger game tonight. He pitched the first inning and really hasn't ever practiced. I thought he did great.
6. Going to Brick Oven for Jay's birthday and the craziness with our server. We asked for Red Cream soda for the kids and he brought us Whip Cream in their cups instead. It was crazy stuff the whole time.
7. Colett. I love having her as a neighbor and friend. She is so good to my little girls and I love anytime we are together.
8. Jason is the best husband anyone could possibly ever want. He is truly my best friend and is always so good to me. My life is perfect because of him!!
9. Jayne singing "Happy Birthday" to Jason all day long. She has the cutest little voice.
10. Abbie bought Jason a Yao Ming poster at the school Book Fair for Jason's birthday. She was so proud to give it to him. I LOVE that girl!! Of all posters to give him, she said she thought he met him once so she thought it was his favorite. He loved it.
11. Mother's Day has begun. Abbie made me the yummiest and cutest cake bites today at activity days. I loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment