Monday

October 28

1. Stake Temple Day! Our Stake Presidency asked us to each find a family name to take to the temple today and do the work. I found the name Gertrude Alice Rayworth Bowden in my Grandpa's family line. Today I got to be baptized and confirmed for her, do her initatory, endowment, and then seal her to her husband George. It was an expierence I will never forget!
2. I snuck Max out of school at lunch to come home and tend Jayne so I could go to the temple.
3. I saw my Mom working at the Provo Temple and she looked so beautiful all in white. It was fun to see her in action there and meet some of her friends. I know that is a big job she has every week there. She got to come and do part of the initiatory for me and it was so neat. She is such a great example to me and I love her!
4. Then Jason and I went to the Mt. Timpanogos Temple to do the endowment and sealing. I love going to the temple with him! It was awesome to see the millions of people that were there from our ward and stake. I know the temple workers were so exhausted. My favorite part was the sealing. It has been a long time since I have done that. Jason said that we renewed our vows. I felt the presence of those on the other side. Gertrude? My Grandpa?
5. Then we came home to try to figure out costumes for the Halloween parties tomorrow. My kids were so willing to be whatever and I am grateful! Jason talked Max into being Frankenstein & I found a pirate dress for Lucy down in the dress ups.

No comments:

Post a Comment