Friday

November 19

1. Getting Abbie all ready for her big Pow Wow at school. We braided her hair like a little Indian. And I gave in and let her take out her stud earings and wear big earings, & even put on a little make up. She kept telling me that she was the prettiest girl she'd ever seen. And she is!!! We practiced her speaking part and she is ready!
2. Watching my cute little Indian in her Pow Wow at school along with Jason and Jayne.
3. The cute mom who helped me with the feast after the program and all the yummy food she made.
4. Spending my Friday night with Jason and my 3 little girls. We went to the mall & bought Jason an inversion table for his hurt back. We took Abbie to eat Chinese at the eatery and then Jason took the little girls to play at the tree while I looked around a bit. A perfect night!
5. Jamie is on her way!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment