Tuesday

November 1

1. We made it through the whole night and day without a bottle for Jayne. She screamed for a good portion of the night crying for her baba. But we didn't give in. Then today at nap time I explained to her that she was a big girl and there was no more bottles. She said "okay mom" and then turned over and went to sleep. Wish me luck tonight.
2. It's Red Ribbon Week. If there is one thing that I firmly believe and support that our school does it is Red Ribbon Week. I am happy that I get to help in the school this week. Today I got to help pass out ribbons to decorate the school with. Then we helped the kids make posters at lunch to hang in the halls.
3. Early early out day today.
4. No football practice any more.
5. Watching Jayne gallop and dance around the family room as we sang "I love to see the Temple" during FHE.

No comments:

Post a Comment