Friday

November 25

1. Max waking up and coming up to my room to tell me that he said his morning prayers and told Heavenly Father everything he was grateful for. He said that he didn't ask for any blessings this time.
2. Watching the Thanksgiving parade in our bed with the kids.
3. An instacare was open, even if we did have to go to Provo. We spent the morning getting Emilee's head stitched up after she fainted in our bathroom and split it open. We had a cute nurse and doctor that took care of her.
4. A delicious and fun Thanksgiving dinner at Craig and Teresa's with everyone. She had her tables all set so pretty and it was fun to all be together.
5. A quick little cat nap.
6. Going up to Wallsburg for pie and to be with my family. Mom played a fun penny flip game with the kids with headbands and fireworks for prizes. We lit fireworks off at -4 degrees outside. Thank heavens Matt C and Jamie were the brave ones. The kids all played and it was fun to talk and take pictures.
7. That we have a warm house on these FREEZING days!
8. Christmas music.
9. Yummy Shrimp and my mom's cocktail sauce!
10. Matt was with us.
11. Healthy kids! And the 5 cutest and greatest kids ever.
12. That I get to be a stay home mom.
13. A hard working husband that does everything he can to take care of us.
14. Raising my family in Utah, with great neighbors and schools.
15. My good family that I grew up in. I love my parents and good brothers and sisters.
16. My testimony.
17. Another GREAT Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment