Tuesday

November 23

1. Grandparents day at the school. I went and picked up my Grandma Bowden and took her to Max and Abbie's classes. She was dressed in a skirt and blazer and looked so cute and fragile. Abbie ran out to meet her with the biggest hug. She seemed to love every second of it. She must of tole me thank you 100 times and then told me to drop her off on the corner and let her walk home so she didn't inconvenience me. I love her and her cute Grandma B ways. Old age is not fair.
2. Teresa went to Lucy's class for Grandparents day and decorated the cutest gingerbread house.
3. The talk of the WORST Blizzard ever coming our way. Everyone has been hunkering down in their homes and gearing up for the biggest storm of all time and we have seen 5 snowflakes fall so far.
4. Talking to Shauna at Jason's game.
5. Reading what Kelly is thankful for on her blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment