Thursday

November 10

1. Going to the Jr. High this morning and watching Emilee with her friends.
2. I also got to volunteer in Lucy's class today. She has been counting down the days and when I got there her teacher said "Wow is Lucy excited that you were coming." Then Lucy gave me 200 kisses and hugs during the short time I was there.
3. Jayne was completely happy to go and play at Ryders. I thought she would scream the whole time but she just walked right in and waved goodbye.
4. Watching Max shove down his two double stacks in 30 seconds flat after his awesome basketball game.
5. Young Women's in Excellence tonight with Em was amazing!! I will never get over the amount of work and time her leaders put in. They made her the cutest scrapbook of a billion pictures over the past year.
6. Max insisting on sleeping with Jayne every night. I finally gave in tonight and made him a bed with a camping pad on her floor. I heard them laughing and playing forever so finally I made her get in her crib to sleep. At 3:00 am when I heard her crying I went back in there and she was on the floor next to Max again. Those two love each other.

1 comment:

  1. Max is the most amazing child. . .we almost need to hold our breath while we watch him.

    ReplyDelete