Monday

November 20

1. A date with my Max. Because Jason couldn't sit at the cougar game, Max decided that he wanted to sell the football tickets for a little extra money for himself. He wanted me to drop him off on the corner to sell, but after I did, I couldn't leave him there alone. So I hurried and parked and ran down to stand by him. After standing there forever he ended up getting $10 which wasn't what he had expected. Thanks to the cheap folks standing behind us selling their tickets for $5. As we were walking back to the car he was holding back his tears. He had plans to get a Fredette jersey with his money or a video game. Instead he enough for an ice cream. I took him to the BYU bookstore anyway and he carefully looked at everything he wanted. He negotiated with me to buy a sweatshirt on sell. He was so happy.
2. Chocolate orange sticks at the candy counter.
3. My memories of many weekend nights hanging out at the Wilkinson Center.
4. A night with my girls down stairs watching the Hannah Montana Movie.
5. Alleve for Jason's back.

No comments:

Post a Comment