Friday

November 12

1. Taking Jayne to play on the tree at the mall. She had a smile on her face from the minute we got there! I had such flashbacks of when I used to take Emilee there to play when she was the same age. Seriously what has happened to the 12 years in between? I realized Jayne doesn't get a lot of opportunities to do the same things I did with the kids when I was a younger mom. Now we barely have enough time to just get through our day as it is. Finally I had to bring her home because she was bullying everyone there. She didn't care what the age or size of the kids were, she would walk right up to them and let them have it. I spent the whole time apologizing to other parents for her pulling their hair or hitting them. After being completely embarrassed I decided it was time to pack it up and head back home. Maybe she does need a little more time out socializing with other kids.
2. My parents took my kids to see Toy Story 3. What a fun surprise for a Friday night!
3. Watching Jay play in a Region Volleyball tournament.
4. Laying by the fire tonight with all of the lights off.
5. A surprise gift from Kelly on my front door. The cutest homemade Thanksgiving sign and the yummiest house spray.

No comments:

Post a Comment