Sunday

August 28

1. The Blue and White kickoff that about gave me heat stroke. Max caught an interception and ran it back for a touch down.
2. A new Stake Presidency. President Corbridge will do an awesome job! Stake Conference was amazing! The General Authorities were great and talked to my heart. Dinner at Tucanos with the Nelsons and McSpaddens
3. Going up to Wallsburg for a quick visit to see my mom and dad. The weather was so beautiful and it was fun to sit out on their swing and talk.
4. The first day of school was a success! They all looked so cute and seemed happy to be back at it. It was hard to send my Lucy to first grade. It seems way to long to be at school for her.
5. Grandma and Grandmpa Miller gave each kid their very own school clothes money. They loved going and picking out what ever they wanted.
6. Abbie is going to Amy Harts for a reading tutor. I have my fingers crossed that she will work her miracles on her.
7. Ray for always bringing treats to football practice to share with my little girls.
8. Having my Jayne as my little buddy during the day. She cries every morning when everyone leaves. But she and I have fun together reading books, playing hide and seek, and running errands. I love her!
9. Jason gave all the kids their fathers blessings before school started. I am so grateful that we the priesthood in our home. I love Jason!
10. Getting back in the routine of getting up early, reading scriptures, eating breakfast together and getting things acomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment