Friday

August 4

1. I took Abbie to Amy Harts today to read. I am hopeful that she is going to be our answer.
2. I love having Jayne as my partner everywhere I go. While we were at Costco and Macey's today, she sang and kept me company.
3. Max had a change of heart about football. After practice yesterday he talked to the coach and asked him if try practicing with the A team. Tonight after practice he switched his discision to the A team. I hope all works out.
4. Colett took my girls to the pool today.
5. Abbie and her friends went toilet papering the other night while they were having a late night at Elles. I got a phone call from an upset neighbor. ??
6. I LOVE the summer nights! It rained SO for HARD for a minute tonight with hail and lightening. Then it was so perfect and beautiful.
7. We had the sister missionaries over for dinner. I love missionaries and would love for my girls to have that oppertunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment