Wednesday

August 3

1. It's so nice to have babysitters home in the summer for when I need to be somewhere.
2. I took Abbie to a reading tutor today for the first time. We were so lost and so late. She is a good sport about it. I want her to feel confortable and confident reading and in all of her school work.
3. Max finally made his discision to play on the "B" team in football. It has been a rough couple of weeks trying to know what to do. We left it completely up to him, and he has decided that he still wants to play quarterback. I hope it will end up to be great season for him.
4. The kids play until late at night every night. We have to force them to come in at 11:00 because we are so tired and ready for bed. Em has had a huge group of girls here everynight.
5. Kelly is on her way! I talked to her today and can't wait to be with her family!
6. Max and McEwan are the best buddies. Max slept at Craig and Teresa's last night with him because they had to head to the temple early this morning. They love playing with walkie talkies, pocket knives, baseball, and they love to get on the roof when ever they get a chance. I'm glad they are such friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment