Monday

September 5

1. A full day of being with Jason. We went to four chairs and the gate house and then to Mi Ranchito for lunch. Then we watched a movie in bed, went for a little ride on the motorcycle, and took the kids to the Spagettii Factory. I wish we had more days together like this to do nothing!
2. A fun night up at Wallsburg. A yummy BBQ out on the back porch. The weather was perfect and the kids all stayed over night with their grandma. They made a fire, roasted marshmellows, layed out on blankets and looked at the stars, had a fairy party, went to the Meshing Tree, and made lip gloss.
3. Football, soccer and softball in full force. Too busy to do much else. But I love my kids and watching them do anything.
4. Abbie's first week of softball was rough. We didn't make it to her first night of games because we went to Emilee's first soccer game. We thought we could hurry over and make it to both. She was devistated when we got there and it was over. She plays on a professional team and her coach takes it very serioiusly. She doesn't play much but I think she is learning a lot. I love to watch her on the bench singing all over cheers with the girls. I am proud of her for doing this when she doesn't know any of the girls and is so much younger then the rest of them.
5. I checked her out of school for lunch last Thursday and took her to the batting cages. She was SO excited to have that alone time and I loved being with her!
6. Max won his first game in over time and lost his second one in over time. It has been a hard adjustment merging with pg this year! He doesn't play quaterback anymore and is trying his best at wherever they put him. He continuallly amazes me at his everything he does. He has caught 4 interceptions and ran 3 of them back for touchdowns.
7. Going back to Zumba in the mornings with Jayne. I pray my back holds up because I love it.
8. Max spoke at the Priesthood preview and I was so proud. I know he will be a great missionary someday.
9. Our RS retreat in Wallsburg. It was so beautiful up there and I know my mom worked so hard to get everything ready for us. We had a faith walk and Gainell talked. I thought it was a fun night, perfect weather, and everything turned out great.
10. Jason's love, help and support in everything I do! He helped me all Thursday night getting his trailor, rounding up tables and charis and then spent all afternoon helping me set everything up. I am so lucky to have him!!
11. Watching our first BYU football game of the season on Saturday and we got a win..(barely)
12. Homemade raspberry ice cream for a treat while doing homework this week.
13. Jason has been spending every free second over helping build a basketball court over at the park.
14. Emilee seems to be happy and loving school. I'm glad...I love her!
15. Lucy is our hardest worker. She spent Saturday morning helping her dad pull weeds and then came in and helped me scrub bathrooms. I love her age and don't want her to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment