Monday

August 1

1. I took Max to get 4 teeth pulled today. He was so funny all numb. Lucy felt so bad for him that she said "I wish it was me instead of you Max."
2. Jason and I took Lucy and Jayne to the park tonight and pushed them on the swing. Lucy had me playing truth and dare and her and Jason had races.
3. We found a new place to go to in California. ? It looks fun and I am looking forward to being with my whole family.
4. Lucy tells me everyday that her dad is the cutest boy she has ever seen. And she means it!
5. Last night we went up to Wallsberg for the yummiest dinner. It was so beautiful up there and fun to be with my parents. We don't see them enough. My mom's flowers were gorgeous and her table set with her cutes watermellon plates.
6. Jason and I went on the motorbikes up to Kamas with the Taylors. Of course I was a little scared and it rained a little. Jason had us in bullet bike position laying down as we drove to try to shild us from the rain. The dinner was delicious and it was fun sitting out on the patio.

No comments:

Post a Comment