Tuesday

August 16

1. My big brother Bret. I am so grateful that our families live close.
2. We still have one more week of summer. I am dreading them all leaving me again. This summer went by WAY to fast! We have got to enjoy every day!!
3. Taking my kids to open up Savings accounts at the bank. Jason's family night about finanaces.
4. Our AMAZING Stake Presidency we have had for the past 9 years! 3 amazing men that have done great things for our Stake. Saturday night we had a farewell Stake Leadership party at the Rogers. They had flown in lobster for dinner along with salmon, shrimp, and stake. It was delicicious and a lot of fun. They had a band, and a tribute to the Stake Presidency. The wind and rain came and we ended up running inside the Rogers house.
5. My RS visiting after church with Gainell.
6. Abbie started softball. It is intense, but she seems to like it. It will be a fun fall with football, softball, and soccer.
7. The Allreds talks about priorities. My kids sat up and listened during sacrament meeting.
8. Reading with Lucy on the porch. She is excited to start first grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment