Friday

July 28

1. Today I took the kids to the Living Aquarium up in Sandy and we loved it! Of course Em didn't want to go but she ended up liking it as much as me. We got to touch sting rays and sharks and the penguins were so cute. Jayne was in heaven.
2. Carmel Apples from the chocolate store.
3. Watching my Abbie try out for Softball tonight. Brook Blackhurst asked her to try out after all tryouts were over, so it was just her and about 10 adults watching. She rocked it! I was so proud of her. She played great and didn't seem intimidated.
4. Our Summer nights are spent at football practice, watching Max and letting the little girls run around and play at the park.
5. That I get to be a stay at home mom! I could put that on my list everyday. It is seriously my greatest blessing and something that I don't let a day pass by without thinking how grateful I am to Jason for it.
6. McEwan is staying here for a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment