Wednesday

July 13

1. Julia Sharp as our compassionate service leader. She does a fabulous job. Glen Cook died Sunday. I love Debbie!
2. Jason and Emilee made it home safe from the Youth Conference floating the Colorado River. The came home early because a big wind storm blew away some of their tents. I was happy to have them home.
3. Going to see Mr. Popper's Penguins with my kids and to the discovery park.
4. A fun Friday night at Liberty Land. Jayne loved every kiddie ride and Lucy and Sophie climbed the rock wall to the top 30 times.
5. The amazing thunder and lightening storms we have had. I loves summer storms!
6. Max is playing in his state baseball games this week. He is an amazing pitcher for never practicing.
7. Sara Fryer. I love when Jake and Max play on the same team. I always love chatting with her.
8. A late night walk with the Yarro's. Jayne cried and wanted me to hold her the whole time. Jason attempted to run her home and then gave up.
9. Dinner at the Indian Palace and shopping at Winco with Jason.
10. A fun Saturday at Peaks with the whole family. Jason took all of the big kids down the slides. We met up with the Huntsmans which made everyone happy. Jeanette and I raced down the racer slides.

No comments:

Post a Comment