Tuesday

July 5

1. I love everything about my Lucy. I have been emotional today thinking about my kids growing up. I have loved having a 5 year old and don't want to say goodbye to my little kindergarten buddy.
2. She snuck in early this morning and slept right in my arms.
3. She loved her new bedding she got for room. Probablly not the most exciting gift for a 6 year old but she must of said thank you 20 times. And "I can't believe you would spend this much money on me!" We cleaned her room all spotless and got her room looking so cute.
4. She wanted her hair done straight and wanted to look extra cute today.
5. She and I went on our own special date today. She chose lunch at Cafe Rio and then ice cream at Menchies. Then we went to Target and let her pick out a surprise. She chose another siniging Justin Beiber barbie. She was thrilled. We played our favorite guessing game and I loved being with just her!!!!!
6. Birthday Dinner at Brick Oven.
7. An amazing Thunder and Lightening storm. We sat out on our porch tonight with blankets and loved every bit of it. It smells so good. Jayne is so amazed by it and loves to hide under the blankets with me.
8. Jamie was here for the 4th and it was the best weekend with her family! I loved giving her boys hugs.
9. We had the yummiest BBQ ever up at Walsburg on Friday night. Bret cooked his unbelievable ribs. Playing the dice game my, steal the flag, and letting off fireworks.
10. Lunch at Jdogs, and swimming at Veterns pool.
11. Dinner at Sakura and dessert at Coneys. Watching the fireworks from the Stadium of Fire at Provo High.
12. Sitting down at the parade route with Melisa and Claire and seeing all the craziness.
13. Fireworks on our front grass, and blowing up water balloons with Jay until Midnight.
14. The Grand parade. Jayne loving every second, Lucy having Dax and Jace there with her, and Bret providing water for the runner sitting next to us.
15. The Miller Bonnett picnic. The water balloons lasting 10 seconds flat.
16. Yummy subzero icecream from the Popes.
17. Giving my Grandma Clark a hug.
18. The pinatas from Cindy.
19. More fireworks out front with all the neighbors. Using unbrellas because it was raining lightly.
20. My RS lesson is over.
21. Seeing 17 Miracles with Jason.
22. Sleeping over in Park City with the RS meeting committee. Staying up all night talking. I'm still paying for it.
23. Hearing Jason's testimony.
24. Summer Nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment