Thursday

July 27

1. Football has started. Max is excited, but there is so much drama and unknown with the merge with PG. It will be interesting to see how it all plays out. It's hard for me to stay home at nights. I want to be there every night to watch.
2. Lunch for Shauna's bday. Always fun to get out with all the ladies. Thanks Max for doing such a fabulouos job tending.
3. Took my kids to the orthodontist for a consultation. Now I just need a second job to pay for it all.
4. I am in love with Jayne! How can I keep her two? She is talking in full sentences now and can communicate just like a little person. My favorite things she says is "Pweese!" And "Sorry"
5. Went to Emilee's first soccer scrimmage. I was impressed! I hope she ends up loving it.
6. Made snickerdoodles tonight just for fun with the kids. It felt like a snickerdoodle kind of night with the storm and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment