Thursday

July 7

1. My Max. Boy do I love him. I am SO grateful to have my one son. I always tell him that because the Lord only gave me one that he gave me the very best and I truly believe it!
2. A date with Max to lunch and shopping. Of course he chose Taco Bell for lunch and then we went and picked out a pair of shoes. He also got a BYU underarmor shirt with his money from Grandma and Grandpa Clark.
3. Jayne has double ear infections and didn't sleep a week last night. Thank heavens for dr. Kendall.
4. The Jets end of year party at the Roses. BBQ and slip and sliding.
5. We sold the boat. I still can't believe it. Now what will we do for Flaming Gorge and Lake Powell? Craig came over to help with the sale. Thank you.
6. Emilee and Jason left for Youth Conference this morning to raft the Colorado River. Hope they have fun together.
7. Jayne calls Max "honey".
8. Night time. I feel like our life is one big whirlwind. Never enough time in a day to accomplish what we need. My favorite time of the day is when the house is quiet and we can climb in bed and let everything go for a few hours to sleep.
9. The beautiful pink sunset last night as we were packing the trailors for youth conference.
10. Jason's detailed instuctions he made for me to sell the boat.
11. My ride with Jason down to his office. It is good for me to hear a conversation of his from work every once in a while to get a glimpse of his stressful life he has. I am so grateful for all that he does for our family. He has more pressure and stress than anyone I know and somehow has the shoulders to hold the weight of the world on. I love him for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment