Monday

September 26

1. A lunch date with my favorite person to Malawis.
2. My Emilee got braces. All of her friends at school showed up to watch and it became a big dramatic event, just like she lives her life.
3. Going to China Lily with Jay, Max, and Jayne, and swearing that it will be the last. Then watching the Cougars.
4. Abbie had all of her friends from school over for a late night. We decorated the play set outside with signs of their club name, made carmel popcorn, ordered pizza, and I loved helping her get everything ready for her big night. She was so excited and it seemed that her night was a success.
5. Watching my Abbie in her first volleyball game.
6. The most beautiful Saturday of the whole year. It was so beautiful to sit through soccer and football. I hope it stays like this forever!
7. Jason took me to try and get a dress for church. Came home with a skirt. 10 minutes is never enough. Then we went to a movie.
8. I survived teaching RS again. I had my teacher cancell on me last minute so I had to fill in.
9. Dad came over for dinner last night. It was good to have him here. My kids were SOOO excited all day that he was coming. Then Max recorded The Lord of the Rings knowing that his Grandpa would love it and we watched it for a bit.
10. This morning I had all of Jayne's little friends over for our preschool day. She was so excited this morning waiting for them to come. We sang, played duck duck goose, did a letter B activity, played outside, had snacks, and blew bubbles. What more could you ask for? It was fun to get to know all of their little personalities better.

No comments:

Post a Comment