Tuesday

September 20

1. Making my kids lunches before school.
2. Abbie has started this double dose program at school.
3. The school carnival. Jason flipped burgers, the girls got their hair done and faces painted, I worked the dunk tank, and everyone ran wild for over 3 hours having the time of their lives.
4. We ran into David K. It was an interesting night.
5. WE had everyone over for the BYU vs UTah game. Wow was that pathetic. I don't know what they are going to do this year.
6. Jason and I went to Sakura for all you can eat Sushi and got me some much need new jeans.
7. The Primary Program. I cried from the minute it started. I love my kids so much and can't believe how fast they are growing up. This was Max's last program and he looked so big and handsome. He sang Praise to the Man with the other boys his age. It took everything he had to not bust out laughing because Lance and Chandler were pulling faces at him. Lucy knew every word and was singing her heart out. Abbie's face was glowing.... and Jason got to sit with us.
8. Going walking early in the morning just as the sun is coming up.
9. We started a little neighborhood playgroup/preschool. Jayne went to Allreds yesterday and loved it!
10. Max had his first touchdown this season and got to play a little quaterback.

No comments:

Post a Comment