Friday

September 30

1. Waking up to a green plastic table cloth over my table with lots of presents wrapped by Abbie and Lucy. They wrapped up everything that they knew I loved in the house and regifted it to me. Honestly they were my favorite gifts I have ever recieved. (A picture of me and Lucy, old perfume, a white temple hankerchief, blue plastic flowers, a pillow embrodered by Abbie, etc) It made my day.
2. I had a knock at my door early this morning and Wendy Heim was there with fresh delicious rasberry bear claws from Daylight donut. What a friend!
3. When I came down stairs there was a big box with a bow on it and a note from Jason. He had left it before he went to the gym early. It was a new camera. Something that I have wanted for a long time!
3. Jayne singing happy birthday to me.
4. Going to Simply Splendid with my neighbor friends for lunch. It was a fun new little spot to try. Then we all went down Karma. I got a necklace and a new sweater.
5. Taking Abbie down some money for her Justin Beber purchase through a book order. She only called me 3 times to make sure I would remember.
6. Phone calls and texts from everyone I love.
7. A happy birthday song from Chetty on my answering machine that made me smile!
8. Max pulling me a side "privately" to see if it was okay if he went to the BYU game with Zane. He didn't want me to be sad if he left on my birthday.
9. Going to Ruby River with Jason. Delicious poppers, yams, and watching the BYU game. We won in the last minute, thanks to Riley Nelson.
10. A perfect day in everyway. Including the beautiful weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment