Monday

October 25

1. Lucy's prayer..."Thank you for the young men and bless that they can do a good job on the Sacrament. ?? Bless that we can be grateful, and kind and not lie, and that we can always stand up for each other and bless my dad that he can be safe always."
2. Abbie had Callie and Katie over to play after school. She asked me to please have the house clean when they came over. Funny!
3. Watching Max play his first bball game. Wow he has improved so much from last year.
4. The kids all going in the gas station after to pick their favorite treat.
5. RoseAnn brought over a whole bunch more Family History info for me that she worked on for me today. I love her!
6. The snow. We actually had snowflakes fall this morning and we turned on some Christmas music and danced around. Lucy and Jayne ran around outside and screamed.

No comments:

Post a Comment