Sunday

October 15

1. Getting our carpets finally cleaned.
2. Getting a wild hair and painting our kitchen.
3. Jason insisting on getting the paint for less and his get er done attitude. We were up until 2:00 a.m. working and I kept telling him that I didn't think I liked it and maybe we should reconsider. He kept insisting on waiting until it was done to make a decision. Of course he wanted to be the main one in charge and painting and didn't want me to help out much. Which worked out because Jayne didn't feel too good so I spent most of the time holding her and trying to get her to sleep. Our kids are so concerned with the color and swear they will never bring their friends over again if it looks like that.
4. Jayne waited until I got her out of crib and down on the wood floors before she threw up tonight which made it a lot easier to clean up.
5. Abbie wanting to help and staying by us most of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment